Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
taurienne

Cool Color Paint Scheme -- please!

taurienne
10 years ago

My daughter fell in love with this room in a model home and now wants her own room painted with the dots. If painting the dots won't be hard enough, she has made it more difficult by asking for blue, teal, green and purple. The colors in the pictured room are deep pink, yellow, orange and brown on a cream colored background. For my daughter's room, I was thinking of a very pale blue for the background color with a deep violet where they have brown for the grounding color. Maybe some sort of chartreuse for the green. No idea of what to do for the other colors. My problem is that I see plenty of color schemes on the web that will work, but nothing with a specific list of colors from a specific brand. I know light is always an issue, but I won't be so picky if we can just get 5 colors that work together in whatever light. If there are any color gurus out there, I would LOOOOOVE to hear from you. We have a Lowe's, Home Depot, Sherwin Williams and a Frazee paint store near us. Thanks for reading!

Comments (2)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in Franklin County, OH