Return to the Paint Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Exterior shutter colors

Posted by heather2t1 (My Page) on
Sat, Jul 16, 11 at 16:50

I have been racking my brain about what color I should use for our shutters and door. My issue is a yellow (not creamy) house with a brown roof. My problem with the existing color is that it is bringing out the green in our yellow and the house does not look very updated. The roof is newer, so not economical at this point to change. We have a landscape plan in the works, now I just need some color ideas for the shutters and door. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. If someone could tell me how to post a picture that would be great.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Exterior shutter colors

You will likely get more responses if you post this on the Home Decorating forum.

To post a photo, you first have to post it on a hosting site such as photobucket.com. Then you post a link to it here.

o
RE: Exterior shutter colors

U xan u use any contrast colors. L contrast colors ill be very nice for it.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Paint Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here