Return to the Paint Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Muralo MW- Fine Silk as a neutral

Posted by lynn2006 (My Page) on
Sun, Jun 24, 12 at 22:17

I am really liking Muralo MW- Fine Silk as a neutral. The Michelle Winick Color Collection has a painted board of it the size of a letter size paper that is so beautiful, rich and neutral without being too dark. Has anyone used this paint color on their walls and has comments about it or even pictures would be so helpful. I am repainting my Master Bathroom and Powder room and I am thinking this would be a nice color or BM Cream Fleece, or BM Muslin or BM Natural Wicker (same formula as BM Bone White). The Fine Silk is the darkest of the paint colors I am considering to go in my bathrooms, with bone sinks and toilets and ivory vanities with pictures on the walls and towels and rugs in the Olive green family for color. Since my bathrooms have no windows and a beige-taupe tile going up the wall, I fear it will be too dark but the huge paint chip calls out to me to try it. I have never tried Muralo Paint and had really being considering BM Kitchen and Bath Paint. I wonder if it can be mixed in that or Muralo paint has something similar that needs no primer. I will cross post this also in the decorating forum.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Muralo MW- Fine Silk as a neutral

Here is a picture of the MW-6 Fine Silk in a space. Hope this helps!

o

Just to answer your question about the primer, the Muralo Ultra does not need a primer as it is a self-priming paint, but if you are painting over an area that has been exposed to moisture or it is new sheetrock, a primer is always best.
I highly recommend the Muralo Ultra as it is the best paint on the market and you will not be disappointed!

o

Michelle Winick, I ended up with another medical problem caused by a doctor and then other deadlines had me put off my paint decision. I had not seen this post until now doing a search for neutral paint colors. I love that room so much and wish I used this paint color in my family room rather than the BM Bone what that I love but I wish it was a little darker.

Michelle, do you have any pictures of the Muralo MW- Fine Silk in a room without windows? My Master bedroom has a slanted cathedral ceiling and is a nice size but no windows for natural light. I love the paint in the room with the natural light. It is a perfect neutral!

I am so for liking the Muralo MW-Fine Silk, BM Muslin and BM White Sand as my three favorites as I need to repaint the bathroom as soon as I can.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Paint Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here