Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
susanlynn2012

Muralo MW- Fine Silk as a neutral

susanlynn2012
11 years ago

I am really liking Muralo MW- Fine Silk as a neutral. The Michelle Winick Color Collection has a painted board of it the size of a letter size paper that is so beautiful, rich and neutral without being too dark. Has anyone used this paint color on their walls and has comments about it or even pictures would be so helpful. I am repainting my Master Bathroom and Powder room and I am thinking this would be a nice color or BM Cream Fleece, or BM Muslin or BM Natural Wicker (same formula as BM Bone White). The Fine Silk is the darkest of the paint colors I am considering to go in my bathrooms, with bone sinks and toilets and ivory vanities with pictures on the walls and towels and rugs in the Olive green family for color. Since my bathrooms have no windows and a beige-taupe tile going up the wall, I fear it will be too dark but the huge paint chip calls out to me to try it. I have never tried Muralo Paint and had really being considering BM Kitchen and Bath Paint. I wonder if it can be mixed in that or Muralo paint has something similar that needs no primer. I will cross post this also in the decorating forum.

Comments (3)