Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
joanno123

Please Help!! ... Lost in Paint Chips!!

joanno123
11 years ago

I desperately need color suggestions. We are looking at Benjamin Moore paints. I am leaning towards "Fusion" (darker gray), trim/"Frostine", "Pomegranate" door. I have always liked the color we had, very safe! At one time we had a Barn Red door instead of black.

My husband would like something different such as "Dry Sage" but the color door combinations we tried, I hated. (brown tone / orange tones), not a fan of either color. I was thinking of trying "Maple Leaf Red on the door with "Spanish White" trim with "Dry Sage". We have a light gray roof so I am afraid it would not be a nice contrast. Really racking my brain on this one!! I am open to any suggestions.

Comment (1)

• PRO
    Lori A. Sawaya
    11 years ago

I have always liked the color we had, very safe!

Often a one-liner like that is an indicator as to exactly how the new color scheme will end up.

Are you sure you like the existing body color because you perceive it as being a safe color choice -- or do you really like that color on your house because you think it *fits* it better than any other color you can think of or imagine �" and every time you leave/come home that color speaks 'home' to you.

That is the question. . .

Sponsored
J.Holderby - Renovations
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Franklin County's Leading General Contractors - 2X Best of Houzz!