Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
wineet_gw

SW Kilim Beige pictures please

wineet
13 years ago

I am getting ready to get my house painted next week and the contractor talked me into going with Kilim Beige from Sherman Williams. I tested a small patch and i like it but wonder what it would look like when the whole house is painted. I do not want to regret the color choice once it is painted so if anyone can please post the pic of your house with kilim beige i would be greatful. Thanks.

Comment (1)

• fnmroberts
    13 years ago

Our Living and Dining Rooms plus walls in our Entry and half-way up the stairway are Kilim Beige. These were painted over two years ago and I've never had any regrets. The darker accent color in the Entry is Latte from the same card. Beginning at the stairway landing and continuing through the second floor hall is Divine White, also on the card.

Room photos are linked and you should be able to see the paint in differing lighting. Some have expressed concern that a hint of pink appears but I have never noticed that in our home. I suspect there is an influence on the type of artificial lighting and any reflection from other room appointments.

Hope these help. BTW, ours is Durations in satin.

Here is a link that might be useful: Room Photos