Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sis2two

Farrow and Ball experts- need color suggestions for kitchen

sis2two
11 years ago

I am getting ready to make some changes to my kitchen and have been looking at the Farrow and Ball paint brochure. I desperately need help with choosing a color for my kitchen walls and I want the room to be a cheery space as we live in the woods and don't get a lot of natural light. Here is what colors and elements that will be in the space: heart pine floors, creamy white upper cabinets and backsplash, dark green lower cabinets about the color of Lafayette Green by BM, and white wainscoting. In the breakfast area I have a table with black base and black windsor chairs. My style is country or farmhouse.

I have dark colors in several of my rooms and I am wanting to go in a lighter direction with my kitchen. My DH would love a yellow if this would look good with the other elements in the room. I am really wanting suggestions about what would look best. Two of my rooms off of the kitchen are painted in Ellen Kennon's Berry Red and Hampshire Gray by BM which reads green. Would love your ideas.

Comments (4)

Sponsored
EA Home Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars69 Reviews
Loudoun County's Trusted Kitchen & Bath Designers | Best of Houzz