Return to the Paint Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Paint colors ~ DR

Posted by Math_Teacher (My Page) on
Thu, May 22, 14 at 15:04

I am picking colors for my new build. I used Tobacco Road for most of my main area (LR, Kitchen, Foyer). I was trying to find a coordinating color to use for my DR which is open to the foyer and visible from the LR/Kitchen. I picked SW Baguette. But, once we got the paint on the walls, it looks too much like Tobacco Road and I wanted something different for my DR. Any suggestions for good colors to use for DR that flow well with Tobacco Road? I used SW Svelte Sage in my laundry room and love it! Would that be a good choice?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Paint colors ~ DR

If it would be my dining room, I would prefer to have pastel colours. These not only look good but at the same time are quite refreshing to the eyes of viewers. DR is mainly use to have food and while having food, if the room looks fresh, you would too feel energetic and joyous. So I recommend the same to you.

o
RE: Paint colors ~ DR

You might want to post this on the Home Decorating forum along with a photo of the room.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Paint Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here