Return to the Paint Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Are you good at undertones? BM White Dove with BM Barren Plain?

Posted by abigail_mb (My Page) on
Tue, May 27, 14 at 14:47

Hi All,
I have done consultations with Maria Killam but still don't trust myself on the big decisions!
I am painting the white cabinets in my kitchen BM White Dove. It is a very open floor plan. The counter tops will be Pental Lattice Quartz (off white with veining).
I would like to paint the walls BM Barren Plain, but wondering if White Dove and Barren Plain work well together? Have the paint chips in front of me now and I think it works, but would love someone else to weigh in!
Thanks so much!!
Abby

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Are you good at undertones? BM White Dove with BM Barren Plai

Hello Abigali_mb,

With chalk paint, more efforts are required to get the smooth look. It is required to use wax or other finishing material after the chalk paint dried completely for shining finish. As your paint is completely dry now, use wax once to get the desired look. All the best!!

Here is a link that might be useful: Best Auckland Painters

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Paint Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here