Return to the Paint Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Need help with exterior paint color for hunter green roof

Posted by Slusse (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 9, 12 at 20:51

I need suggestions for exterior paint colors to coordinate with my hunter green roof. Greens are out as neighbors on both sides are green. Gray across the street and red 2 doors down. Thinking browns but can't seem to find the right shade. Any suggestions? I'm overwhelmed! Below is a link to the photo of the house as it is currently.

http://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh577/Slusse/IMG_2278.jpg

http://photobucket.com/Slusse

Here is a link that might be useful:

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Need help with exterior paint color for hunter green roof

At your favorite paint store you should find an exterior color card. Not the small chips but a brochure sized card that shows exterior color schemes. Look for the 3 or 4 color scheme that has green for the shutters and a deep beige/taupe/clay color for the siding. Your roof is the "shutters" part of the scheme.
Good luck!

o
RE: Need help with exterior paint color for hunter green roof

White looks good. It is striking next to that white ground cover on your lawn. Are you planning to get rid of that green weedy stuff mixed in with it?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Paint Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here