Return to the Paint Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
wall color in kitchen!

Posted by kfav (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 15, 12 at 12:31

Hi, I just had my cabinets refinished/sprayed in BM SIMPLY WHITE. All of my trim and moulding in house is SW DOVER WHITE. I thought I had the wall paint narrowed down to BM ALBESCENT. But now that the bulkhead over cabinets is painted albescent, I am thinking its too much of a contrast. I am going for that clean, beachy, white on white kitchen look. Now that my cabines are nice and bright, I want to carry that feel to rest of kitchen. These whites are driving me crazy!! I also looked at BM LINEN WHITE but was afraid that would not be ENOUGH of a contrast.

I also have gold/brown/beige granite, stainless appliances, and a creamy tile backsplash. Which, btw, seems to match the BM ALBESCENT quite nicely. But, again, wanting that white kitchen look. Challenge is the bulkhead above cabinets...would be much easier had my cabinets gone all way to ceiling. Help!!! I can post pics if necessary.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: wall color in kitchen!

Have you posted this in the kitchen or home decorating forums? Doing so with pictures will get you the most feedback.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Paint Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here