Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ac00_gw

open floor plan paint color

ac00
13 years ago

I have a home with an open floor plan. You enter into a 2 story foyer to the left is the formal dining room and to the right is the formal living room. These are separate rooms but still visible from the foyer. The dining room has mahogany furniture with red & gold drapes. The family room is also 2 story and the living room is definitely visible from the family room. The kitchen is adjacent to the family room and is divided by a half wall with a pillar. The kitchen has dark cherry cabinets, stainless steel appliances. The family room has dark brown leather furniture while the formal living room has light blue and ivory furniture (this may change in the future but I will probably pick something neutral). Both the family room and kitchen are huge. The family room is visible from the hallway on the second floor. I hope this explains the floor plan. I am looking to paint the foyer, the hallway, the family room and the kitchen, the living room and dining room and I need help with paint colors. One of the paint colors I really liked was Sherwin Williams Harmonic tan. I am totally confused due to the open floor plan. Any suggestions will be much appreciated. Thank you

Comments (2)

Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio