Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
dorry2

Help me pick a BM green for my study

dorry2
13 years ago

Looking for a BM green that will work with the BM Dijon in the great room, which is pictured above. The room in question is to the right of the photo. This is my sitting room (14 x 14) and there is a small tv, my computer, few chairs and built-ins. I have a multi-colored oriental rug, so am flexible with colors. The chairs will be reupholstered, so not limited by fabric.

I need a green that is not too dark since the windows face east and the room is flooded with sunlight in the morning, but later in the day, it is dark and shaded. Right now, the colors on the first floor are Pratt and Lambert Vintage Claret, which is in the dining room, which is in the front of the house, so another red is out, and BM Key West Ivory, which is a shade lighter than the BM Dijon, so whatever I chose must blend with the Dijon.

I am open to another paint color, just think that a nice green can be soothing and calming. Please feel free to suggest other colors (your pics/paint of your own space would be helpful)

Thanks to all....appreciate your help!

Comment (1)

Sponsored
J.Holderby - Renovations
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Franklin County's Leading General Contractors - 2X Best of Houzz!