Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
msmarieh

Looking for ideas for painting my home office

msmarieh
13 years ago

In January, I embarked on an ambitious many hours long project to declutter my home office and get a several year backlog of papers and whatnot filed. Yeah!!! It's done!!!

My next step (probably in March-May timeframe) is to paint the office. I'm not sure these pictures show enough of the room to give you enough to go on, but I'm looking for inspiration for what color(s) to paint it. I'm pretty hopeless on the color choice side.

The carpet and furniture are light grey (and as you can see the furniture is very plain). The blinds are a light beige. I would be fine with adding color. Right now, I'm thinking maybe a medium purple (maybe with a faux glazed finish)??? The fairly large window in the wall opposite the door faces north.

I'm open to any and all suggestions. What would you do if this room was in your house?

You can see pictures here:

http://herbygoodness.blogspot.com/2011/01/what-way-to-start-year-before-and-after.html

Here is a link that might be useful: Before and After Pictures of My Home Office Decluttering

Comments (3)