Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
brutuses

Has anyone used SW Misty?

brutuses
16 years ago

Has anyone used SW's Misty? It's a pretty silver/blue. I'd love to see photo's if you have any.

Comments (8)

• liz1977
    16 years ago

I would love to see both of these colors- can't decide on a blue/gray color for the kitchen. I had a very deep blue for years, then on a stupid whim, re-painted recently (gold), and I hate it! Ready to have my blue back! I don't want a pastel/ baby blue-going for the New England feel, which is where I'm from. I am looking at BM Winter Solstice right now; just not sure if it won't be TOO gray! Any pics would be very much appreciated. Thx!

• brutuses
    Original Author
    16 years ago

liz, my room won't be painted for at least 2 weeks, can you wait that long for a photo?

Have you gone on to the SW room painting web page and tried painting a room with Misty? That's how I found it and saw how beautiful it was.

I will be posting photo's so stay tuned.

• bestyears
    16 years ago

Liz,
    If you'll email me (see my profile) I'll email you some pics. I think I love this color more every day if that's possible!!

• liz1977
    16 years ago

Brutuses, I can't wait to see your room painted...but I will! HA! I did go on to SW site to see it, and it looks great to me, but I have had colors look great on there and then look not so good "in person." I am sooo anxious to see this color. I am excited at the prospect of having my blue kitchen back again! I will stay tuned!
    Bestyears, thank you too...I just emailed you to take you up on your offer!
    Oh, let me ask you guys while I'm on this blue obsession...I have a chair rail in the kitchen. I want to put the blue/gray on top, but a creamy white (???) below...any ideas on which white you think would complement the Misty? My floor is gray/cream with just a little tan mixed in. My cabs are "white white", and my countertops are soon to be a black/granite looking laminate.

• brutuses
    Original Author
    16 years ago

I'm a pure white person, not cream or off whites for my beadboards. I have a difficult enough time picking out the other colors. If I had to go through the process again chosing the right whites/off whites, I'd lose my mind. Sorry, I know I'm not any help. LOL

• bestyears
    16 years ago

Hi Liz,
    I emailed you the photos, so if you do not get them, email me again, okay?

• liz1977
    16 years ago

I just looked at your pics...okay, I am sold! It's a beautiful color, and I think it will make me happy! Thanks so much for doing that!
    brutuses, still want to see yours too...