Return to the Paint Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Please help color match from Houzz

Posted by mum2gandb (My Page) on
Tue, Jan 29, 13 at 22:26

Hi,

I'd love some expert help here. I'm trying desperately to match this color for my new house and cannot seem to find any information on the color. Are there any color experts who have some ideas. It's a BM color.

Thanks!

Here is a link that might be useful: Willow Hill

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Please help color match from Houzz

Which color?

o

On houzz someone posted it was BM Amherst Gray which looks pretty close to me.

o

I somehow missed this while searching earnestly for it.

Thank you!

o

People give a lot of color guesses on Houzz but they aren't from the person whose house it is. Those suggestions seem to be quite off from what I've seen and one that was given to me. Even if the owner/designer were to respond, photography and monitors distort so much. I just checked one out yesterday. Holy Moses!!

The correct color id probably won't look the same on your house anyway. I guess it's a good place to start but think about what color you see yourself to find your gray.

Looks like a warm gray from here. But you probably already know that! lol

o

I did reach out to the builder/architect. Hoping he didn't just blow me off...

o

Roosevelt Taupe by Ben Moore

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Paint Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here