Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sasky_gw

Newbie needing help with colors! Laundry room

sasky
11 years ago

I am slowly doing my rooms and remodeling at same time. I have a long narrow laundry room with a window standard size, a sink/vanity, broom closet, white cabinets over silver washer/dryer. The floor tile color is cream,sage,browns/taupe sutle pattern. I went to BM dealer,salesperson seemed rather perturbed that I was undecisive and had brought in nice big valaspar paint chips. I ABSOLUTE HATE those little BM paint chips. I thought she could color match or paint match but said she was unable to do so. Anyway the closest Valspar paint dealer is over 2hrs away and picked up the chips while vacationing.
She chose for me Aura gray wisp 670 for walls, as I was undecisive and purchased. She gave me some options for cabinets trim and ceiling as to Navajo white, sparkling wine, white christmas, manchester tan. the Browns Classic Brown or whitall brown. I have not yet purchased other colors except for gallon of gray wisp for walls. Can anyone please help with paint color suggestions to match. I have not did colors for over 30 years. The house we purchased in 1995 was painted off white throughout with white cabinets. I want a change! Help with suggestions.

Comments (4)