Return to the Paint Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Trim, Cabinet and Ceiling Color to match

Posted by sasky (My Page) on
Thu, Jan 24, 13 at 13:45

Does anyone! have some suggestions for a paint color that will match BM gray wisp. I have a gallon and want to apply to walls in a small narrow room. Laundry room. I just need paint color suggestions to consider for cabinets, ceiling and baseboard trim and door. Perhaps you have used this color and would have suggestions that you used. Thank you.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Trim, Cabinet and Ceiling Color to match

BenM's The Right White. Different gloss levels. Cabinets satin, ceiling flat, trim and door semi-gloss. But I like shiny glossy trim - you could do pearl on cabinets and satin on trim if you wanted.

Just be sure the check the physical gloss samples they have in the store so you can decide which one you like best.

This post was edited by funcolors on Fri, Jan 25, 13 at 0:43

o
ooops

That should be BenM's Super White. Restoration Hardware calls it The Right White - same color, different names and I often confuse the two.

o

Thanks as I was giving up. I just wish I would not had purchased that gallon paint. Well its over and history.

o

Gray wisp is one of my all-time favorite paint colors. If you have a gallon of gray wisp, it'd be perfectly lovely in a laundry room.

o

Actually with help from this forum and a friend I will use the gray wisp in a bath. I have a white surround tub and white cabinets and white sink with dark mahogony vanity. So thanks as I think it will work well for the bath. Ive decided to do a different color in laundry it is BM Alexandria beige. so now I need a suggesting paint color for this new paint. Any suggestions, and thanks to all who replied and help it is very appreciated.

o

Change of heart may put the gray wisp in bedroom and have the white trim. However I have honey oak hardwoods. What are your opinions with that combo. Help.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Paint Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here