Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sasky_gw

Trim, Cabinet and Ceiling Color to match

sasky
11 years ago

Does anyone! have some suggestions for a paint color that will match BM gray wisp. I have a gallon and want to apply to walls in a small narrow room. Laundry room. I just need paint color suggestions to consider for cabinets, ceiling and baseboard trim and door. Perhaps you have used this color and would have suggestions that you used. Thank you.

Comments (6)

• PRO
    Lori A. Sawaya
    11 years ago

BenM's The Right White. Different gloss levels. Cabinets satin, ceiling flat, trim and door semi-gloss. But I like shiny glossy trim - you could do pearl on cabinets and satin on trim if you wanted.

Just be sure the check the physical gloss samples they have in the store so you can decide which one you like best.

This post was edited by funcolors on Fri, Jan 25, 13 at 0:43

• PRO
    Lori A. Sawaya
    11 years ago

That should be BenM's Super White. Restoration Hardware calls it The Right White - same color, different names and I often confuse the two.

• sasky
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thanks as I was giving up. I just wish I would not had purchased that gallon paint. Well its over and history.

• PRO
    Lori A. Sawaya
    11 years ago

Gray wisp is one of my all-time favorite paint colors. If you have a gallon of gray wisp, it'd be perfectly lovely in a laundry room.

• sasky
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Actually with help from this forum and a friend I will use the gray wisp in a bath. I have a white surround tub and white cabinets and white sink with dark mahogony vanity. So thanks as I think it will work well for the bath. Ive decided to do a different color in laundry it is BM Alexandria beige. so now I need a suggesting paint color for this new paint. Any suggestions, and thanks to all who replied and help it is very appreciated.

• sasky
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Change of heart may put the gray wisp in bedroom and have the white trim. However I have honey oak hardwoods. What are your opinions with that combo. Help.