Return to the Paint Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Any idea what color this is?

Posted by blondie859111 (My Page) on
Sat, Jan 15, 11 at 7:31

I'm getting ready to paint my kitchen using the stripe technique shown on the pictures below. I have the instructions used saying:
"The home owner alternated one paint color with stripes of the same color tinted half formula. (Tip: Any paint retailer can mix this for you.)"
You then paint the room with the half formula, and use the other paint for the darker stripes.
Does anyone know what color paint might have been used in this picture? It is absolutely perfect! I can use either SW or BM.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photos are from Southern Living magazine.
Thank you!
Video series below is what I am using to paint the stripes.

Here is a link that might be useful: Video instructions to paint stripes

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Any idea what color this is?

Oops! I found it right after I posted. It's Heaven on Earth by BM- thank you!

o

Very pretty!!

o

Blondie--does it say what color the cabinets are in your article? I love the pics! Good luck with your kitchen. I have BM Heaven on Earth right now as one of the many paint samples on my walls :) Great color!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Paint Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here