Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jilltigs

Has anyone used Benjamin Moore's "Rodeo" or lighter gray paint?

jilltigs
10 years ago

Hello all. I am very much struggling with a paint decision for the some of the rooms in my new house. In my kitchen and entryway, there is travertine tile and those rooms are painted in Benjamin Moore's "sail cloth". I don't love it in every light, but I am going to keep it since I do like it most of the time. In our dining room, office, living room and family room, we have brazilian cherry hardwood that is stained in a walnut finish (quite dark mahogany color). I want to do a light gray paint in these rooms since the sail cloth looked really fleshy/peachy with the hardwood. I thought I decided on "classic gray" though it seems too light and a little too blue/cool. "Rodeo" seems a bit too dark for my taste (considering lightening it 50%) but perhaps I should be looking for something with a greener undertone with my hardwood floors? It seems maybe Rodeo might have a greener undertone...I have considered "revere pewter" though it seems way too dark and definitely green to me. Any suggestions?!

Comment (1)