Return to the Organizing the Home Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
How do you store your Christmas Tree?

Posted by dewdrop (My Page) on
Tue, Dec 11, 07 at 21:02

I have a 71/2 ft artificial pre-lite tree. There's no way it's going back in that box. It is in 3 sections. I can't find the plastic tubs that are long enough. I can't just put it in garbage bags because I want to store it in a outside building and I don't want rodents to get into it. Does anyone know what I can put it in?
Donna

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: How do you store your Christmas Tree?

Have you checked Kmart? Taht's where I found my big Rubbermaid tub for my tree. My tree's 3 sections, too. You ahve to squish it down, but it fits. I'm not at home, so I cna't see how long the tub is. If I had to guess offhand, it's 3.5-4 ft long. I do remember that the top is rounded, not the flat kind, and I think it's hinges/attached to the bottom. I didn't put the tree up this year, so I'm having to go on old memory - LOL! KMart doesn't have them out year round, but they have them around Christmas and into January when everyone's on the organizing resolution kick.

It looks kinda like this:
http://www.rubbermaid.com/rubbermaid/product/product.jhtml?prodId=HPProd150034

Now, they do have a new tree bag out that looks interesting:
http://www.rubbermaid.com/rubbermaid/product/product.jhtml?prodId=HPProd100276

I'm pretty sure I saw this at Target.

o
RE: How do you store your Christmas Tree?

Thank you so much. I will go by K-Mart tonight.
Donna

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Organizing the Home Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here