Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
robot121345

home for the rooster

robot121345
16 years ago

what good is a home or a garden without a rooster? well if i dont find a new one for my rooster i will have neither a home . a garden or a happy life. the guy has to go. please help

Comments (4)

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    16 years ago

I've thought for years I'd love to have a rooster, but with 3 dogs it just wouldn't be a good idea.

Last year at a charity auction on the radio, there was a rooster being auctioned. In a weak moment, I opened the bid at $10 and then feared I'd get him. Luckily someone outbid me.

Does your local radio station maybe have a program where folks buy/sell/ trade for free with no fee?
    Maybe put up some ads on bulletin boards...Free to good home.

Do you mind if he becomes Sunday dinner or do you care?

Sue

• bmmalone
    16 years ago

try Craigslist.

• quiltglo
    16 years ago

Where did you get him? Any chance of returning him? Man, we can't have those guys where we live, so I've never given it a thought.

Gloria

• blueiris24
    16 years ago

There are rescues for barn animals in the area where I live -do you have anything like that near you? I love roosters too but know they can be quite a handful. If you list him on craigslist you will need to screen carefully or he may end up in a place you aren't happy about. You might also search for organic farms and/or coops in the area and call a few of them - if they don't want him they might have some ideas of where to place him. Good luck!

Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio