Return to the Organizing the Home Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Where to buy slatwall panels?

Posted by revheck (My Page) on
Sun, Dec 30, 07 at 0:25

Can anyone tell me where I can buy full 8'x4' slatwall panels in central New Jersey?

My local Home Depot does not sell it.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Where to buy slatwall panels?

Just Google s-w panels & NJ... you should get some hits that way.

o

How about a store fixture supply company?

o

> Just Google s-w panels & NJ... you should get some hits that way.

I did that. Only sources I find have huge freight shipping costs. I just want to pull my van up to a store and buy two or 3 full-size panels.

o

What about a 2nd hand construction products place? There should be something around these days (if only selling 'recycled' stuff).

o

If you find a source in central NJ, call them and ask if you can buy direct from them, and simply pick it up.

Don't go only by what's on their website. Call them, and speak to a real person.

Another idea: Go into a smallish store in your area that has slatwall, and ask where they got it.

And call other types of lumber yards that are not Home Depot.

o

You should check on craigslist in your area. That is how I got mine. People usually buy to much and you can get their extra from them less expensively.

o

So, what are you going to do with your slatwall?

o

If you haven't found it already, check out doitbest.com. You can order online and they'll ship to the closest store. And, independently owned and operated hardware stores ... better than the big orange box anytime.

Here is a link that might be useful: 8X4 WHITE SLOTWALL

o

I purchased slatwall from fixturedepot.com, only because I couldn't find it locally. They have the cheapest pricing and the best shipping charges.

Here is a link that might be useful: White Slatwall

o

Marlite sells slatwall and will ship nationwide. They also have various distributors around the country. You can call (800)-377-1221 to place an order or to find a distributor closest to you.

Here is a link that might be useful: Marlite Displawall Slatwall

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Organizing the Home Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here