Return to the Organizing the Home Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
organizing the garage

Posted by lucylee75 (My Page) on
Sun, Nov 11, 07 at 22:33

posted this on the garage forum, too, but thought I'd check w/ you folks just in case you have any ideas. My husband has tried to keep our garage somewhat organized, but the "stuff" from 4 kids keeps piling up. I think if he had the right storage cabinets, hooks, etc, he would be thrilled. Anyone know of a consultant in the nyc suburbs who could help me surprise him w/a sweet new garage setup? Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: organizing the garage

I hope you don't think we're ignoring you--not at all.

But your question was pretty specific, and none of us could help.

Also, once someone answers your question, then it starts slipping down the list, and it might get overlooked, so I'm betting most of us left it alone in hopes it would be spotted by someone who could help better than we could.

It sounds like you don't want do-it-yourself suggestions, but maybe you could find a professional organizer?

an organizer in Westchester County I found by googling 'professional organizer' and 'westchester'

a list of Connecticut organizers

Here is a link that might be useful: National Association of Professional Organizers

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Organizing the Home Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here