Return to the Organizing the Home Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
364 less things

Posted by talley_sue_nyc (My Page) on
Fri, Nov 12, 10 at 21:26

A cool blog about getting rid of one thing each day!

It reminded me of the comment on Toss Ten about how we'd all have 3650 fewer things at the end of the year.

Here is a link that might be useful: 365LessThings.com

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 364 less things

This is a great blog! I tossed about 2,000 in 3 weeks. Now I'm trying to Toss 10 every day as a follow up. I've made lots of trips to the thrift store to drop off boxes and bags! My house is amazing - my middle son keeps going on and on about how big our house is. Same house, just 2/3 less stuff so there is so much room!

o
thought of this today

I thought of this today while getting clothes out of the dryer. I've lost 50 lbs since February but still wear many of the same clothes. My dad said the shirt I had on yesterday looked like a maternity top because it's so big! When it came out of the dryer today I decided it would be my "one thing today" and folded it, then put it in the give-away bag.

I think it's time I go shopping. I've been holding off until I lose another 15 lbs - but seriously, if my dad says my clothes look like maternity clothes, it's time to treat myself to a few new things!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Organizing the Home Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here