Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ronbre

bags and bags and bags

ronbre
14 years ago

well i filled up the entire back seat and the open spaces in the front seat of our car with bags and bags and bags of things for charity today and actually drove to the charity and left them..came home and started filling up more bags !!!!

today i took in a lot of nice thinigs like printer, scanner, (we got an all in one), dishes, books, 4 bird feeders, etc. etc..

i now have cleared out areas in the garage and house, i have empty drawers, cabinets and countertop areas..and even got some cleaning done..

have probably got enough for another bag..i could drop off this weekend if i go that way..i'll try to get at least 2

Comments (5)

• mustangs81
    14 years ago

You are my HERO!! Good job. I need to get myself in gear and do the same. It's that ole' giving away things that I paid $$ for issue.

• bspofford
    14 years ago

Way to go, ronbre! Think of all the people you have helped out today, besides giving yourself some breathing room.

Barbara

• ronbre
    Original Author
    14 years ago

well tomorrow I'll be dropping off another bag..but to my sister this time..i had some home interiors nature porcelains we decided we no longer wanted, she collects them..so they are going to her..4 more things out of the house (dustables)..i have already started another bag for going to charity too..

• Plow_In
    14 years ago

I have to tell you that the bags I got rid of this past week were not for charity. I finally took my bags of garden refuse to the collection center in town - 2 bags from my patio, 1 from under the picnic table, 1 from next to the "fish pond", a box of sticks from under the pine tree, and a large garbage can of sticks that's been sitting next to the deck for 2 years. I feel so cleaned out, but I know this is the kind of thing that doesn't end! More sticks coming from the next wind storm.

But it certainly gave me a great deal of satisfaction. When it rains I'll work on the inside of the house.

• ronbre
    Original Author
    14 years ago

yes, i agree, i had a bale of mulch sitting on my gazebo deck..got that spread and the grapevine leaves raked off the gazebo too..so i understand about the yard mess..even got most of the back yard raked too..so that is nearly all done..