Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
julie_mi_z5

Scavenger Hunt Challenge

Julie_MI_Z5
17 years ago

Maybe this will be fun! Post one or two challenges and the rest of us will go hunt for them.

My challenge:

1) Find a pair of shoes that hurt your feet, and purge them

2) Find all the supplies from a previous pet and purge those, too (our bird died last weekend... are there still dog dishes in my shed from 12 years ago??).

1-2-3-Go! Everyone go look for uncomfortable shoes, old hamster cages, etc., then post a new challenge.

Julie

Comments (7)

• quiltglo
    17 years ago

Uh, uh, uh...I participated without even knowing there was going to be a challenge. Just put a really nice pair of wool clogs in the thrift store bag. I wore them to the school on Friday and had to change shoes when I came home for lunch. I think that qualifies as unncomfortable shoes!

Can't do the pet part. Last animal was over 9 years ago, so nothing remains but his spirit and a couple of pictures.

Gloria

• talley_sue_nyc
    17 years ago

all right, you're on.

However, I don't have any "previous pets"--well, a guinea pig died, but I've still got his compatriot. But I'll check over the current pet stuff, and ditch the things I don't need, ro that don't work.

and I'll also include any *worn out* shoes.

• Julie_MI_Z5
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Hey, you guys forgot to leave a challenge for me! So here's more for today:

3) Gather up all those school pictures and loose photos and put them where they go. Mine are going down on my scrapbooking table with the Christmas cards I addressed yesterday.

4) Gather up all the pens and pencils spread throughout the house and put them in the pencil cans where they go (or, I SHOULD say, where they are SUPPOSED to go LOL).

• glendasgarden
    17 years ago

uhhh... how bout theese?

1) Clean out your medication, throw out all that is expired.
    2) Clean out your purse, If your like me it's an on- going battle.
    3) Clean out canned food items, check for expired items, and items that can be donated.

• Julie_MI_Z5
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Glenda, that's perfect!

Here's my scavenger report for Thursday morning:
    1) Medication... good thing you reminded me! I'll start this morning and finish after work today
    2) Purse is OK, did it yesterday
    3) I cleaned out the refrigerator last week before I went grocery shopping--found some expired sour cream & salad dressing & spray butter.

OK, who's next??

• catbird
    17 years ago

I'm still stuck back there at the "loose pictures" one. DH is a camera junkie and I'm awash in pictures!

• Julie_MI_Z5
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Catbird - you can do it, gather them up!

To anyone else playing along, here's Friday's hunt:
    Eliminate one thing from every room. Bonus points for two things per room.

Oooh--too bad I have to leave for work--anyone want to set up a point system scavenger hunt game? LOL I'm suffering from lack of daylight and I need some "fun" in my life.