Return to the Organizing the Home Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Arranging bed in master bedroom

Posted by emsjan1958 (My Page) on
Thu, Oct 24, 13 at 19:43

Not sure if this belongs here, but well, here goes. I'm tired of where our bed is - it's situated between the 2 windows in the bedroom. Is there some sort of guideline for this? When you walk into the room, the bed is on the right, with the foot of the bed near the walkway to the master bath. Thanks in advance!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Arranging bed in master bedroom

Not sure what you are asking. I like to walk into a room and see the bed to be situated with the headboard next to the biggest wall directly across the room from where I walk into the room. It's where you get the most visual impact when you walk into the room.

o

I'm with adellabedella, but it would help to see photos of your room or at the very least a floor plan.

o

I situate my full and queen beds in the corner so they are angled in the room with the foot facing the doorway. King size beds should be positioned on the longest wall, preferably with the headboard facing the door.

o

I like beds in the corner too DayBy.... I love the look and it actually gives you more wall space oddly enough.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Organizing the Home Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here