Return to the Organizing the Home Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Garage Storage - Safe Racks

Posted by dilly_ny (My Page) on
Fri, Oct 18, 13 at 14:30

Has anyone used "Saferacks" garage ceiling storage shelves? I think they could be perfect for my small garage.

I am planning to reorganize our single car garage. In 16 years, we have never parked a car in the garage as its just about 10 feet wide and it would be tight for our large cars. Nonetheless, we would still like the option of parking a car in there someday, perhaps if we get a smaller car.

Does anyone have a "safe rack" or similiar garage storage shelf that is near the ceiling? Any feedback or info regarding other brands is appreciated.

Safe racks are currently on sale at Costco online, but they only have one size. Saferacks.com has more of a selection.

Here is a link that might be useful: Safe Racks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Garage Storage - Safe Racks

Yes, we have them and they work good. Can hold a lot of weight. We have ceiling ones and ones connected to the upper garage wall.

o
RE: Garage Storage - Safe Racks

If you contact a garage remodeling company probably you will get a number of options. We park car in our garage so there isn't much space for storage but I have seen many people turn their garage into a really good storage space. Do you want something like this
http://www.garageliving.ca/garage-products/overhead-storage/

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Organizing the Home Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here