Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ronbre

walk in craft cleaning closet

ronbre
14 years ago

well i just spent most of yesterday reorganizing my craft and cleaning closet..it is the walk in closet off of our guest room..

i have two small base cabinets and a file cabinet along the west wall with countertop on top of that and books on top of that for sewing and crafts..above that are two shelves..one shorter one has pegboard beside it.

now there are 4 shelves along the end wall which is about 6' wide or so, haven't measured that is a guess.

then on the east wall is now a 3' long and a 4' long shelf above a wall rack that holds brooms, mops, etc..

parked under the bottom end shelf are my carpet shampooer and upright vacuum..behind the door is the ironing board and iron..

i really think it will be much more accessible this way..most of my things on shelves are in plastic boxes such as shoe boxes, and larger, and document boxes and smaller..including really small ones for buttons and things..

took out 3 wrapping paper organizers..they just took up too much room as now i seldom wrap any packages..and the little paper and bags i have takes up less room than one organizer did.

Comments (2)