Return to the Organizing the Home Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Anyone use FreedomFiler?

Posted by dawng (My Page) on
Wed, Oct 18, 06 at 8:24

I came accross this on the net and wonder if it is a waste of money or something. I really don't get how it works other than container dividers, etc. Is anyone familiar with this?

Here is a link that might be useful: FreedomFiler

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Anyone use FreedomFiler?

Never saw it. But I do want to redo my cabinet with new inserts, etc. My folders, dividers, etc are going on 18 years old, and so I dread filing, it's so shabby.

Every time I watch the Clean Sweep guys update folks with new folders, etc, I know I want to do it.

I think I'll do it as a rainy weekend activity this winter sometime.

o

That looks pretty expensive for a set of file labels, especially when you still have to buy the folders. $50 could buy more color-coded labels AND folders than you would probably need for a home system.

o

I thought the price was rediculous too. Thus, I thought there must be some profoundly wise system that goes along with it. Supposedly it is recommended by many professional orgainzers. Or... maybe that is fluff/advertising mumbo jumbo.

o

Those are some very over-priced labels!

o

File and box not included? Do they provide glue on the labels at least?
Yes Dawng there is a profundly wise system that goes along with it. Its called "making a large profit while selling almost nothing"
when I first read it I thought there was some kind of catapult system in the box that booted out anything filed before a certain date. we could use that in our office.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Organizing the Home Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here