Return to the Organizing the Home Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Online printable checklists

Posted by jessyf (My Page) on
Sat, Oct 21, 06 at 8:03

Hi folks

I usually hang on the Cooking Form, but I caught this on the Computer Help forum and thought some of you might be interested.

Also waving hi and saying THANK YOU for those here who have convinced me to buy a P-Touch - why did I wait so long? Its the BEST for my canning jars and tupperware, no more gummy paper residue.

Here is a link that might be useful: Printable checklists

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Online printable checklists

Hi Jessica!

I was literally in the middle of designing and printing my newly designed STANDARD PACKING LIST when I switched over to THS. I keep a packing list in a magnetic refrigerator frame attached to the door to the garage so I can do a check-off when preparing for a trip.

I am a list fanatic so I will definitely keep this site on my list of "household websites".

o
RE: Online printable checklists

Hi Jessy. Nice to see you here on this forum. I've added the site to my favorites since there are a few that I could see myself using.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Organizing the Home Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here