Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
txmarti

Where can I find a cleaning supply basket with handle?

TxMarti
15 years ago

I need one about 9"x11", and that isn't the hard part. It's finding one with a bail-type handle.

Comments (11)

• justgotabme
    15 years ago

Not sure if it's because I'm tired or not, but I don't know what you mean by bail type handle.

• justgotabme
    15 years ago

Is this what you mean?

Here is a link that might be useful: cleaning basket with handle

• justgotabme
    15 years ago

Is this what you mean?

Here is a link that might be useful: cleaning basket with handle

• Maura63
    15 years ago

If your search leads to a dead-end, will any bucket/pail do? Or, at least, suffice while you continue your search?

Here is a link that might be useful: Utility bucket with handle

• Maura63
    15 years ago

PS - I have these under each of my sinks (along with extras I have used over the years for storing art supplies, etc.). The ones I have are made by Sterlite, and I got them at Walmart, but years ago.

Good luck!

Here is a link that might be useful: {{!gwi}}

• Maura63
    15 years ago

These are 17" x 11" with a handle.

I would also check out stores like Home Depot of Lowes... or look in the hardware sections of Walmart or Target.

Here is a link that might be useful: More totes

• Maura63
    15 years ago

Sorry - I am getting carried away now. (LOL)

Here is a link that might be useful: another still.....

• TxMarti
    Original Author
    15 years ago

justgotabeme, that' the kind of handle I am looking for. I thought container store would have something but I must have used the wrong search terms.

maura, I used to have one of those totes & have been kicking myself for getting rid of it!

Really, anything with squared corners & a center handle for one-handed pickup will do.

• arizonarose
    15 years ago

I use one just like the storage caddy maura posted. I think its rubbermaid. Seems like Walmart or Target would have something like that...

• RoxieL
    15 years ago

I've had a few of these but my favorite is the one from Speed Cleaning. (on the left hand side, select 'all products' & it's the 'cleaning tray.' They also have a nifty cleaning apron, that is helpful, too, IMO.

Here is a link that might be useful: Speed Cleaning Catalog

• TxMarti
    Original Author
    15 years ago

arizonarose, I had looked at Target but was walking through the other day & saw some totes like maura posted. Turns out they aren't with all the plastic tubs & baskets, but over by the cleaning supplies. Makes sense, but I hadn't looked there before.