Return to the Organizing the Home Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
weekly rolling wipe-off calendar

Posted by shawneeks (My Page) on
Mon, Sep 17, 07 at 19:17

Can't find a Boone's weekly rolling calendar or anything like it. Every place online says not available.

Yes, I read the earlier post about people who don't like wipe-off calendars, and even said I wouldn't do one. Not intending to start that debate. My wife wants to try it (she saw this one at a friends house). This type resolves the problem of not being able to write next month's items now, or doing the entire month at once. You can google it and it's the first image found.

Anyone know where to get one, or one like it?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: weekly rolling wipe-off calendar

A friend of mine had one like the Boone one--for those who don't know, it's a wipe-off calendar that was four pieces, each of them for one week. So you could see a month at a time. You'd erase the old week, slide them all up, and put the blank week down at the bottom.

It looked really cool!

She got hers at the student bookstore in State College, PA (where she lives). I don't know the brand.

You could make your own, maybe, using this dry-erase sheet material? Nah, too expensive.

Here's a similar one from Office Depot--the trademark is "Quartet"

You might buy two sets; then you'd have 8 weeks!

Here is a link that might be useful: info on the Boone rolling calendar

o

The Office Depot site says the item is discontinued when you try to add it to your cart. But I searched the web for "Quartet Dry Erase Calendar" and found it at www.discountofficeitems.com

Thanks!

o

You're welcome. I had tried adding it to my cart and didn't notice a "discontinued" message. But I also saw that it was at many other sites. I think the best phrase to use looking for it is "week over week" and "quartet"

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Organizing the Home Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here