Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
peggy_bishop_mcvay

Organizing From The Inside Out

Peggy Bishop_McVay
14 years ago

With 5 children, a husband and a busy life all around, my biggest help has been a book by Julie Morganstern called "Organizing from the inside out." There is alot of information about what I was doing and how I was doing it and how I needed to put it into prespective, rethink, and learn. If any of you are like me and at first don't have time to think much less read, there is also a web site www.audible.com where you can purchase it to download onto your computer or mp3 player and listen to it as you do... whatever. She covers the many differnt reasons we all do what we do and how to fix it right. I hope this helps...

Comments (2)

• brutuses
    14 years ago

I read her book when it came out years ago. Very interesting perspective on why people don't get rid of their clutter. I learned a lot about myself as it relates to putting stuff away and then not being able to find it. I learned that I need to keep certain things in "view" and that's what I do now. Things I use often are on top of my deks in some plastic drawers and when I need the stuff it's right at my finger tips.

• ronbre
    14 years ago

i have read her book and have some notes on it..i'll have to re read them some day..it was a good study