Return to the Organizing the Home Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Viking vs. Kitchenaid dishwasher

Posted by muimui80 (My Page) on
Fri, Sep 7, 07 at 2:18

I've read tons of msgs re: brands of DWs, but none on the Viking dishwashers (premium and professional series). I'm sure Viking is not known for their DW like Miele and Bosch are but the look would match my Viking range well. I just purchased a Kitchenaid DW Architect II T Series and it beat out Bosch and the Kenmore Elite because it offers so many more great features. I bought it for $1100 after taxes.

So now i'm having some buyers remorse....i've never seen the Viking DW, but does the name and look make it more worth my while? Any thoughts....I can still cancel my Kitchenaid DW order.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Viking vs. Kitchenaid dishwasher

You may get more useful responses on the appliances forum.

o
RE: Viking vs. Kitchenaid dishwasher

thanks susan...posting there. new at this!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Organizing the Home Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here