Return to the Organizing the Home Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Is anyone going to Ikea in the next few days?

Posted by snookums (My Page) on
Sat, Aug 5, 06 at 18:21

If you are - I was wondering if you wouldn't mind having them check to see if they have the Komplement Laundry Bag with frame in the 19" size, (for the Pax system)? Item # 600-483-77, cost is $16. I need at least one for the closet we are about to do, but if they have two I'd love to have a spare (or two, as I have these in another room as well). I'll pay for the cost, shipping, plus a bit for your trouble. Paypal or check, whatever you prefer. It's discontinued as of July but I'm hoping to find a stray one somewhere in the country!

E-mail is sharoncc123@yahoo.com. Let me know!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Is anyone going to Ikea in the next few days?

Snookums:

I wish I could help you but I'm not going to an IKEA anytime soon. Have you thought about posting this in the kitchen forum/conversations? Perhaps you'll get more replies over there. Good luck! I know that feeling of wanting something that's discontinued. It's certainly not the end of the world by any means, but it is so frustrating, especially if you had an opportunity to buy one but simply postponed the purchase for whatever reason.

o

If you want to try calling the Atlanta store...
It's really far from here but money talks ;-)
I might go down there anyway though. Hard to resist a macaroni and meatball dinner for $1.98

Also try the container store. Sounds like something they might have.

o

Good luck calling the Atlanta store - I've been trying for a week and they NEVER answer the phone. I've let it ring until the telephone company cuts off the ringer!

Instead, try the IKEA online order process. That is what the IKEA Fan Forum people have recommended to me.

Anne

o

I just went to Ikea today in Carson, California and they don't have it. I needed to look at what kind of sofa beds they had. They discontinued that nice cafeteria and have an overcrowded snack bar that also sells hot dogs. I wasn't as impressed with their stuff as I had been before. Good luck.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Organizing the Home Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here