Return to the Organizing the Home Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Question for those who have used EasyClosets.com

Posted by jerseygirl_1 (My Page) on
Sun, Aug 19, 07 at 14:29

I designed my own on their website but was wondering if their designers added more options than the website and the difference in cost. Would someone be kind enough to share the cost of an easy closet system that EasyCloset designed?

I have had a closet maid system that I designed for 11
years in my previous home. I would like to put some sort of system in my new home Master Bedroom closet.

I like the easycloset system because it is off the floor. I know I can get an off the floor system by closetmaid also. But I think I can get some different options with Easycloset.

Thanks for sharing.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Question for those who have used EasyClosets.com

It was my experience that you don't get more options if Easy Closets designs it but you do get a higher cost. They seem to chop up the closet more to inflate the price.

We used our design and went with Closets Central. They reviewed our design and made one recommendation that actually brought the cost down.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Organizing the Home Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here