Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bristlingacres_gw

Just found this forum!

bristlingacres
16 years ago

Hi!

I just found this forum and it seems just the thing I've been looking and hoping for!

Over the past few years I've been trying really hard to go through stuff that my family left behind. The first house dh and I lived in was my family's old house and my family had left and they left all their junk and trash too! It's been an uphill battle all the way. Now we've moved to a different state and moved some of that junk with us. Slowly it's getting to a more manageable size.

We put in shelving units in the basement and now the boxes are slightly more organized (plus I'm still tossing stuff). It's not an ocean of boxes anymore!

Right now I'm having the most trouble figuring out what to do with all the toys we have. We have two dds (ages 4 and 1) and even when the toys are put away it still looks awful. I have something like this:

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/602-1013254-0340620?asin=B000CSPO1A&AFID=Nextag&LNM=B000CSPO1A:Natural_Storage_Bin_With_Solid_Bins&ref=tgt_adv_XSN10001

(I hope that link works).

I'm also looking for ideas to display dds artwork. I've found a couple of ideas online but I'm always interested to see more.

Hope to learn a lot from you all!

Astrid

Comments (3)