Return to the Organizing the Home Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Christmas by the Month - July

Posted by Jamie_MT (My Page) on
Wed, Jul 6, 05 at 17:56

Yes, we are now just 6 months away from Christmas 2005. A good time to start planning, if you haven't been doing so already. And a good time for *me* to get back to work on my christmas projects! Or so I thought...

I actually did sit down and go through my gift list, and revised quite a bit of it. Most of my projects have undergone a "downsizing", and I'm feeling much more relaxed about the whole thing now. So I'm working on craft show items for the moment, and will get back to my christmas gift projects as the holiday gets closer.

The one thing I want to do this month is pick out christmas cards and order them. I like to get something "different" to send out...which worked out very nicely last year. So that's my goal this month - to order my christmas cards, and keep working on my christmas craft show projects throughout the month (I'm taking a 2-week vacation from work July 18 through the 29th, so I'll have some time to just work on stuff then).

Anyone else? :-)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Christmas by the Month - July

I have presents for just about everyone. I need to
-- get stocking stuffers
-- order a gift for my niece. Know what I'm getting her,
but am sitting on it until it's closer to the time and
will have it sent directly there.
-- figure out what to do for my dad and John's dad.
-- figure out what to do for husband.

Then I'm done.
G

o
RE: Christmas by the Month - July

I'm giving my mother her Christmas vest and my brother his Christmas ski hat this weekend, and making their "birthday" gifts for December, I decided.

Ski hat:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Organizing the Home Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here