Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
marie26_gw

Finally started going thru papers in garage bins

marie26
18 years ago

It took me 2 months but today I finally started going through the bins of papers in the garage. I was shocked that one of them that I have been lugging around for years from place to place had mostly old maps and tour guides in it. I had thought there were only trip brochures, etc. in it because some of these were on the top. From that bin, I now have only 1 bag of stuff to keep. I realized, though, that I was really ruthless for the 1st 3/4 of the bin. After that, everything started to be a keep. I still have to go back to the bag to throw some more stuff out. Now I realize why Clean Sweep does their 2-step process when they are going through stuff on the lawn.

There is now one more bin to go thru plus a couple of boxes and a drawer of papers in my bedroom. I will need to be ruthless. I did find that I had organized some of my papers into one bin that I thought held papers to go thru. These papers will definitely help me with a project I've been working on. I thought I had lost them in one of my moves.

It's a good start.

Comments (5)