Return to the Organizing the Home Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Any Container Store experts?

Posted by rjr220 (My Page) on
Tue, Jul 30, 13 at 12:44

I am thinking about doing an Elfa system for my master closet. I am going to wait until the 30% sale in January, though. However, somewhere online I read that the Container Store has a "buy 100.00 gift card, get 25.00 gift card deal" as well, but when I look online the last time I see it is in 2009. Does anyone know if this is an annual event, and if they do this prior to the holidays? Doing this and combining it with the 30% sale could really help save $$.
Thanks in advance.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Any Container Store experts?

I don't think it is an annual event. 2009 was a tough year for retailers, and there were all sorts of deals then that we haven't seen since.

o

25% off ELFA storage starts August 26!

o

I think it's through the end of September.

They also have Elfa 30% sale for the start of the new year.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Organizing the Home Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here