Return to the Organizing the Home Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Photobucket is driving me to drink!

Posted by bronwynsmom (My Page) on
Wed, Jul 30, 08 at 11:32

Can you recommend another way of getting photos into these messages? Photobucket's commands are too elaborate and confusing, particularly when trying to re-size.

Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Photobucket is driving me to drink!

bmom...I use picturetrail...I believe it resizes for you! You do have to upload it and then put it into an album and then get the URL number and copy and paste it in the message.
Let me know if it works any better for you. It is a free download and you can put an uploader on your desktop to help with the uploads.

o

I use picasaweb.google.com You don't need to download picasa to use, but you need a gmail address.

o

When I only have one or two pictures, I use tinypic.com

o

Thanks...I'll have a look.

o

photobucket is simple. You simply copy the URL, then past in your document. Couldn't be more simple.

o

Did you ever figure it out or do you need more assistance?

o

On the Garden Web tole painting site there is a tutorial on adding pictures using photobucket.The directions are not hard to follow. Since I am not a really computer savvy person if I can do it anybody can!! Good luck. I love these forums!

o

I have no time to do anything about it for the next few days, but thank you all for the suggestions...will tackle it after vacation in a couple weeks.
Vacation...what a lovely, lovely word!!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Organizing the Home Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here