Return to the Organizing the Home Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Wonderful woman to donate fabric too...

Posted by brugloverz9 (My Page) on
Wed, Jul 23, 08 at 10:48

I feel blessed to have met this woman on-line who I donated my fabric to. Here is here article about me and my fabric today.
Read down further and you can see what else she is doing for those in need.
I was touched by a story down further about a woman who was recently married and lost her life when she got hit by lightening.
Please read it and appreciate your life, where you are today. We don't know how many more days we have to live on this earth.

Here is a link that might be useful: Marilyn's blog

Follow-Up Postings:

o
This is the quote I was talking about....from the blog

"I learned today in another of my online groups that a lady that works with one of my online crafters just got married two weeks ago. She quit her job so she could stay home and be a full time mom to three kids. There was a big thunderstorm over the weekend and the family dog had stolen her son's eyeglasses and left them out in the yard. She went out to get them and was stuck and killed by lightening. She left behind a brand new husband and three little children. I am hoping to make comfort quilts for the three children if I can find out their ages and genders and maybe favorite colors.

This is a reminder that we don't know how many days we have on this earth. We aren't promised tomorrow. Live today like it is your last and enjoy your family and friends. Spend today doing the things you love. The dishes will wait, the dust will be there tomorrow. Children grow up too fast. Take a minute today to hug them tight and tell them you love them."

o
RE: Wonderful woman to donate fabric too...

Oh, my! How sudden!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Organizing the Home Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here