Return to the Organizing the Home Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Great tips on ddecluttering

Posted by jjfletcher (My Page) on
Mon, Jun 8, 09 at 12:08

Here's an interesting article full of good tips from the Wall Street Journal about to declutter your home (the columnist wrote about the topic the week before last, too):

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB124421161317289103.html

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Great tips on ddecluttering

Welcome to GardenWeb jjfletcher!

In an amazing stroke of coincidence, the author of the article you point us to was writen by someone named JUNE FLETCHER.

o

In an amazing stroke of coincidence, the author of the article you point us to was written by someone named JUNE FLETCHER.

Could be an amazing coincidence.

Could be a huge fan of Ms. Fletcher who decided to take her name as a tribute.

Could be some nasty person trying to discredit Ms. Fletcher.

Could be the real Ms. Fletcher. If so, I don't think anyone on this quiet little forum would mind having an honest conversation with you. Bienvenido and welcome!

-Lena

o

Hi, it's me, June--and if you follow the link, you'll see the tips on decluttering came from WSJ.com READERS, who were responding to a previous column I wrote on my own experiences downsizing. Their tips are really interesting,I think. I like GardenWeb and have learned a lot from contributors in the past, so wanted to share them with the community. Hope you find them valuable.

o

Here's the direct link to help make it easier to view the above articles.

Thanks, helpful information.

Here is a link that might be useful: decluttering articles

o

Here's an interesting article full of good tips from the Wall Street Journal about to declutter your home (the columnist wrote about the topic the week before last, too):

Your intentions may be good, but writing about yourself in the third person leads one to think you are trying to increase the number of hits on your article at that site.

o

Add me as one of the hits...

but there was absolutely nothing there in that article that I haven't read on dozens of sites over the past years.

Just a rehash of old ideas...

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Organizing the Home Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here