Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bronwynsmom_gw

Please tell me how to add links here

bronwynsmom
15 years ago

I know...I am a dinosaur.

Please tell me how to add a web link, or a photograph, to these threads.

Thank you!

Clueless in Virginia

(aka Bronwynsmom)

Comments (9)

• brugloverZ9
    15 years ago

To add a link...Just copy the web address from the site and paste it into the area that says "Optional Link URL" right below the post box...see it? You also have to add a name for it or it wlll be rejected.

• brugloverZ9
    15 years ago

To add a photo what I do...and would like to find if there is an easier way, anyone!....
    I signed up for a site called Picture Trail...and up-load my photo to it. You put them in albums and can click on an area to get the photo URL number...the first box has the no. that you can copy and paste in your post. This will put the photo right into the post! Please let me know if that works for you or if I can help any further.
    Good luck!
    Margie

• brugloverZ9
    15 years ago

With your newspaper link...
    Why don't you give it a try and make sure you've got it!

Here is a link that might be useful: Newspaper article

• brugloverZ9
    15 years ago

"There were many things she did want, when her mother moved from an elegant 2,500-square-foot apartment in Los Angeles to a far smaller place in Manhattan, but plenty of others that she didnÂt, though she ended up with them anyway: the mirrored Victorian vanity with tiny drawers that replaced a sturdy bureau with room for her socks, underwear and sweaters; the little armchair, mild as a timid 19th-century housemaid in a faded dress, that had survived the San Francisco earthquake but was too small to serve as a comfortable reading chair."

• bronwynsmom
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Okay, here goes...

Here's a link to one of my favorite books about getting your house in order:

Here is a link that might be useful: Peri Wolfman's book

• brugloverZ9
    15 years ago

Hooray for you brownynsmom...You did it!!!
    I will have to look at the book...I recieved the "Write me a poem baby" that you recommended the other day!

• bronwynsmom
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Thanks, Margie!
    Did you like the "Write me a Poem.." book?
    I was delighted to find that it still exists...I thought I was the only person that had ever heard of it.

Bmom

• alisande
    15 years ago

If you want to add a link at the same time that you're starting a thread, remember that "Optional Link URL" and "Name of the Link" don't show up when you're writing the post. But they'll show up after you click on Preview Message, and you can add the link then.

• brugloverZ9
    15 years ago

alisande...Thank you for reminding bmom of that! I forget it sometimes myself.

bmom...I only read a few pages of the book so far, but it looks cute! I know I am going to enjoy it!