Return to the Organizing the Home Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Welcome me back! And Hi to Talley Sue, too!

Posted by Julie_MI_Z5 (My Page) on
Sat, May 28, 05 at 6:59

Hi everyone! I've been gone a while (I got distracted) but I'm back! I apologize if this shows up twice... the first time I think I lost it?

Talley Sue, I'm so glad you're still around here! I thought of you yesterday when I set your pie plate out in the garden. It makes a lovely bird bath top this year, last year I just set it in the garden for decoration. I hope you remember it, you sent it in a junk (oops, I mean "treasure") exchange.

Julie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Welcome me back! And Hi to Talley Sue, too!

Welcome back, Julie! It's been a while, hasn't it? Good to have you back.

Greta

o

Thanks, Greta! I remember you.... it's like coming home!!!

Julie

o

welcome back, Julie! I'm glad that pie plate is doing something useful! Bcs it would STILL be in the way at my house (and w/o the swap, it would probably STILL be in my house!)

o

Talley Sue,

Oh good, you DO remember your pie plate!! I have a digital camera now, so as soon as I figure out how to post pictures I'll send you a sentimental photo of your pie plate in action, LOL.

Julie

o

Julie, how's the organizing going with you?

Greta

o

Greta,

"Organizing" is at a standstill. My son moved home from college in April and brought home more than he took... so we're living with that clutter until August 1st.

Meanwhile, it's flower garden season, so I've been spending every possible moment outside organizing plants! Saw two more this morning that need to switch places, so that's tops on the list today.

Julie

o

Glad to see you.
Ginger

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Organizing the Home Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here