Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
eldemila

Interesting Find for Ventilated Shelving - Anyone Seen These?

eldemila
12 years ago

Was at a local business today to buy some ventilated shelving, can't remember if they were Rubbermaid or Closetmaid, not that the brand really matters. I saw a box of these white plastic thingies and asked one of the owners what they were, what can I say, I'm curious.

He told me that they were a cover for the wire shelves. I'd never heard about them, or seen them and wondered if anyone else has used or heard about them. Thought these would be great for my Mom's pantry shelves. I can't stand placing something on the shelves and it hitting the wire in such a way it topples over, these would definitely solve the problem.

Wish I had heard about these years ago - I had ventilated shelves in my closets that, over time had gotten "gummy" and dirty. These would have been great to stick over those shelves.

I told my Mom about them and she's all for them, but first, I'd like to know if anyone has them, and second, I've got to measure the length of her shelves so they can be cut, if needed.

I was able to get a picture of them if anyone's interested in seeing them. No idea what they are actually called. I think there was two sizes in the way of depth, but the pieces this company had was in 4' sections. I was surprised that the big box stores didn't carry them, but maybe I'm the only person who thinks they are worthwhile in getting???

Anyone?

Comments (4)

Sponsored
King Construction Company LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Loudoun County, VA Custom Builder for Equestrian Facilities