Return to the Organizing the Home Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Beautiful kitchens and closets...look at these

Posted by trailrunner (My Page) on
Tue, Apr 4, 06 at 21:16

www.tuniskitchens.com These are really nice examples of closets.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Beautiful kitchens and closets...look at these

Very pretty. But after designing our own closets and helping my friend, I really think much of the "bling" factor here is overkill. A simple box of a small room can be used very effectively for very little expense when you only need to organize items you truly love and need.

Gloria

o

they're gorgeous, but only one of them would help me plan my own closets, I think, bcs I simply don't have that much space. I have a regular clothes closet--not a room-wide closet or a separate room (some of those are bigger than some bedrooms!)

And of course, they "prop" them when they take the picture, so a real closet would look much more cluttered, simply because there would be more stuff.

I liked the "wall of cabinets" one that's in the actual bedroom--that's sort of the effect I'd like to get in my bedroom, only w/ books & records & software & office supplies, not clothes.

And I liked the idea of setting the kid's desk into the shelving, AND into the closet. Do you think those folding doors only cover the closet part?

o

I am a total bling girl... I love beautiful closets... I feel better getting dressed and keep my clothes nicer when I have a really nice place to put them.

I have not had such a closet in a very long time but am approaching it as we speak... The drywall guys should finish this week and I am ready to put in the new closet units. The area is off of our master math and it's bonus space that came about when we bumped up the gables on the front of the house. The space is 8x12 so it's going to seem like a dream some true when it's done!!

Maddiemom

o

For me, it's the wood cabinetry that makes them look beautiful!

And I'm laughing.. Maddiemom, I think your new closet is bigger than two of our three bedrooms!

o

maddie and julie I too like the bling and wood. I printed several pictures. My cabinet man said he could copy them very easily. I too will have 8x10ft. My DH and I will share. I am really looking forward to a bench to sit on and also a place to organize all my running stuff....no more searchng in the dark at 4:30 AM !

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Organizing the Home Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here