Return to the Organizing the Home Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
bulk dried lavender

Posted by bbstx (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 10, 09 at 19:49

Does anyone have a good source for buying dried lavender flowers in bulk? I am looking for the sort that is used for making small sachets to pack away with winter clothes that I am storing. I also want to put lavender sachets in with records I am storing in the attic. TIA

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: bulk dried lavender

I don't have a source, wish I could help. I have three tiny lavendar plants. It's pretty hard to grow. Last year I got only one full lavendar flower. Good luck!

o

Google bulk dried lavender. Then pick which of 23,000....

o

Yep! Actually 23,500. Was hoping for references to one or two that someone had done business with and were pleased.

o

We're not too far from Sequim, Washington. They have a Lavender Festival every year. We've purchased potted lavender plants from Purple Haze (link), although there are several other vendors in Sequim that are also very good. Click on Products, then Dried Lavender. Good luck!

Here is a link that might be useful: Purple Haze Lavender

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Organizing the Home Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here